[Loch-soilleir] ISO

Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 12 14:20:54 PDT 2005

ISO Mehearra’s e-mail address is someone can help me thanks!

Also, I’d like to remind everyone that I am working on a new doomsday and OP
for the Loch and I need your information.  I do not have a copy of the
doomsday so I don’t have information for people whose information has not
changed.  Please email me and give me that information at  HYPERLINK
"mailto:lochherald at gmail.com" lochherald at gmail.com or call me at
281-464-7433.

Thanks,
Hedwig