[Loch-soilleir] upcoming seneschal class at Seawinds Defender

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 07:40:59 PDT 2005

My dear Barony,

My warrant as seneschal expires in March 2006. I have loved serving as your seneschal, but the time will come for someone else to take over. If you are interested in becoming a seneschal, you must take the seneschal class. The Coastal Regional Seneschal will be teaching a class at Seawinds Defender (see her message below).

Lessa
Seneschal

Greetings to the Seneschals of the Coastal Region,

I have been authorized to teach a seneschal class at the upcoming Seawinds Defender X event on October 28-30. Please consider taking this class if you are a current seneschal who has not had the class in the past two years, if you are considering application for the office of seneschal, or if you are an acting seneschal who needs to be warranted. The class will also be taught at the upcoming Red Tape. This is an excellent opportunity to avail yourselves of this class. I expect to start at 11:00. Look for me or just ask the autocrat where the class is being held. Please inform your populace and bring your chairs.  I look forward to seeing you there.

In service,
HL Katherine Brandon
Coastal Regional
ggavit at interconnect.net