[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Laurel's Letter of Submissions for the month of July

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 15:10:20 PDT 2005

The following are the acceptances from Laurel for the month of July. There
were no returns this month! Congratulations to all those listed below!

I have been asked by many to start including not only the acceptances with
the explanations attached, but the returns and the explanations as to why it
was returned. I am going to start doing just that in the hopes that others
can see what is and is not acceptable.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

In Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
College of Heralds Arbalest
Kingodm of Ansteorra

Acceptances:

Margery Tailor. Device. Purpure, on a pale endorsed between four lozenges
argent an oak tree couped vert.

Please advise the submitter that the lozenges should be drawn larger.

Süren Ünegen. Name.