[Loch-soilleir] storage shed question and other fun stuff

Hedwig Seiffensider lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:59:51 PDT 2005

Greetings,
 I am not sure who has access to the storage shed but I would really
appreciate someone going by there and picking up a few boxes of Ziploc bags
for me and bringing them to populace meeting tonight. (Tristan told me when
we cleaned the shed that he would hang me from a tree if I turned in a
receipt for Ziploc bags before we used all of what we already had...I'm
kinda scared of heights so I'd like to avoid that scenario if at all
possible!)
 I would like to once again remind everyone to get their information to me
for the Doomsday that I am in the process of updating. So far I've only
gotten a handful of responses...not even enough for two pages so I'd really
like everyone to strive to get that to me as soon as possible. My goal is to
have this finished in time for Yule, December 17th.
 I have at least one submission I will be mailing to Asterisk Herald this
month so if anyone has any heraldry issues or submissions tonight would be
the night to bring your paperwork or questions. (BTW Your Grace, I will need
a check to send in with Mater Galen's paperwork...hint hint on the
checkbook!)
 Also, tonight is the book fare at my kids' school and I will be there for
that. I do believe that Lady Jennette has graciously agreed to attend in
garb and I've had two other maybes. If you'd like to come and help out for a
small amount of time please feel free to call me (281-795-8262) or email me
and I'll give you directions.
 Last, I will be bringing a small sample batch of one of the side dishes I
have planned for feast at Tourney by the Loch...if you'd like to give some
feed back on that please come to populace and have a taste.
Until tonight, I remain:
--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",

Hedwig Seiffender

motto:
"Everyone deserves a clear path to the bathroom"