[Loch-soilleir] about the doomsday project

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:25:49 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Fair Populace of Loch Soilleir,
 I hope this missive finds everyone well and happy. As most everyone one
knows, I've been working on the doomsday and OP. I am missing several key
members of our populace and friends as well: I'd like to add them if I can.
 So, this is an ISO for:

   - Leofric and Mairi
   - Godwin and Lissa
   - Othar and his lady
   - Wissa and Drake
   - Madog and his family
   - Rhionnan and Cael
   - last call for anyone else who'd like to be added

(Please forgive my horrid spelling and name killing...I'm still learning all
of that!)
My goal is to have this published in time for Loch Tourney on December 3
(and at the latest Yule Revel on December 17). I have several modern family
holiday things to attend to as well as Autumn Melees. In other words my
November is booked solid (I am sure everyone is as well.) So, I am setting a
deadline of November 7th for sending contact and OP information. This will
give me a chance to add in what I need and get a mock up done in time for
populace on the 15th so I can get feedback on the layout and any typos or
oversights.
 As always if you have any questions you can contact me at
lochherald at gmail.com . Until next we meet, I remain:
--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Hedwig von Luneborg

"Wille des Gottes, Weise des Gottes, Zeit des Gottes"
(God's will, God's way, God's time)