[Loch-soilleir] Weird Stories of SCA

Patrick Callahan dances_with_salmon at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:59:58 PDT 2005

To the mundane world the Society for Creative Anachronism can some times
look kind of odd and mysterious.  We are such an accepting and diverse group
that very little surprises us.  I want to know what makes members of the SCA
say that was kind of strange.  To this end I am collecting ‘Weird Stories of
SCA’.  The more unusual the better.  I am asking people to share any stories
or experiences with in the society that they themselves think are noteworthy
for their oddity or strangeness.   Thank you.

Patrick Callahan
naspiritwalker at prodigy.net