[Loch-soilleir] Lonar Helm For Bordermarch Baronial

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 06:57:35 PDT 2006

I am not sure what you mean when you say bringing out
a new person to Bordermarche Baronial, letting him
find out about heavy fighting and him needing a helm
by then.

But, I would refer to the authorization process for
fighters...

That aside, the Loch does have loaner armor and he can
come by the practice ar U of H and give it a try
there.  I am not sure we will be having a Loch fighter
practice / revel before Bordermarche, but I think the
next one will be a reschedule for the park in Danbury.

William

--- Refr inn draumspaki <commander at mongounegen.com>