[Loch-soilleir] Lonar Helm For Bordermarch Baronial

Baronman@aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 07:53:04 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/2006 8:58:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
chemistbb3 at yahoo.com writes:

I am not  sure what you mean when you say bringing out
a new person to Bordermarche  Baronial, letting him
find out about heavy fighting and him needing a  helm
by then.

But, I would refer to the authorization process  for
fighters...

This struck me as strange also- the authorizing procedure in the Kingdom is
much more stringent than grab some armor- show up- authorize and then  fight.
Especially if you want to do rapier.  Heck- I tried three  times to get
authorized with rapier and then was told " Your too aggressive, we  need to watch
you for a while before we authorize you"  OK- that's fair-  any one want to buy
some rapier gear?
Bors