[Loch-soilleir] March A&S

GINEVRA99@aol.com GINEVRA99 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:25:03 PDT 2006

Niccola
I bought a bolt of 6mm silk to make chemises for my daughter and  myself. Cut
out the whole bolt.   I am currently embroidering the  sleeves.

I also am in process of making a Lady of the Rose Cloak for Brunhildr, a
queen from out of Ansteorra who moved here.

I plan to make base favors from my material scraps for Bordermarch/Armand  to
use for the children to make and give to the fighters at an event.  I  had
done this in the past for the Loch.

Ginevra Rodney