[Loch-soilleir] March A&S

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 16:57:51 PDT 2006

Thank you for the update.  The chemises sound lovely.

GINEVRA99 at aol.com wrote:      Niccola
  I bought a bolt of 6mm silk to make chemises for my daughter and myself. Cut out the whole bolt.   I am currently embroidering the sleeves.

  I also am in process of making a Lady of the Rose Cloak for Brunhildr, a queen from out of Ansteorra who moved here.

  I plan to make base favors from my material scraps for Bordermarch/Armand to use for the children to make and give to the fighters at an event.  I had done this in the past for the Loch.

  Ginevra Rodney