[Loch-soilleir] Demo Location and some more info

Kristen Flitcroft Mira at kiwicomputing.com
Sat Apr 15 08:04:08 PDT 2006

Greetings!  Ok I have some more info from the wonderful lady at the
college for those of you interested.  So far I think Wednesday is the
best day from the interested parties to attend, so I told here we would
be there Wednesday about 10am.  She is going to make sure we have a
table or two provided for us to use, so bring your stuff to show off and
come out to have a good time!  The parade through campus starts at noon!
I will be at the library at 10 am :-)

Location location location:  Montgomery college is off of Hwy 242 and
I-45.  this link will help on location of the school and location of
where we will be going once we get to the school.

http://mclibrary.nhmccd.edu <http://mclibrary.nhmccd.edu/>  if you click
on the link map to school it will give you a map to the school.  If you
click on the map of the campus you will see the buildings are given
letters; we will be meeting at building F, which is the library.  We are
allowed to park in the parking lot behind building F.

Again, if you are interested please send me an email so I know how many
tables to ask for and what to expect on turnout.  So far I only have 3
on the roster to come out!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com