[Loch-soilleir] can you please allow my posts they are time sensitive

Kristen Flitcroft Mira at kiwicomputing.com
Sat Apr 15 08:07:00 PDT 2006

Greetings!   I am trying to send out some posts to your list about an
upcoming demo here in montogmery county to get anyone interested in
coming out that I can.  This demo is to take place next Wednesday so can
you please allow the posts to go thru so I can give folks ample
opportunity to organize themselves to come out if they wish!
Cheers!
Ldy Mirabelis, Hospitiler of Raven's Fort

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com