[Loch-soilleir] Loch Guardian coordinators & needs

Patti Snyder mahearra at quik.com
Mon Apr 17 08:40:58 PDT 2006

Pavilions for around the list field & archery field
Some sort of canopy/shade for gate workers

Lessa,
I have a 10x12 canopy in dark green and white that could be used for gate,
if you would like me to bring that.  Also, we could use that red gallery
that I made...it is in the Loch storage shed as a day pavilion around the
list field.   I will probably have another gallery by then if you would
like that one, too.
Mahearra