[Loch-soilleir] Loch Guardian coordinators

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Fri Apr 28 11:49:58 PDT 2006

Well, yeah! I wasn't the site clean-up coordinator for the STARGATE event we just had. I'm the clean-up coordinator for the LOCH event we're about to have. And I'm way cooler than Godwin, so your root beer float will be paid for after that event.

  Love,
  Neassa - protecting my honor...

Kathy Cofrin <kcofrin at flash.net> wrote:
  Hey!! I paid for my own RB float!!