[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 10 17:06:59 PDT 2006

On Aug 10, 2006, at 5:37 PM, Bill Butler wrote:
> It has come to my attention that the Barony of the
> Steppes has announced an event, althought off
> calendar, that directly competes with Tourney by the
> Loch.  ...
>
> So My kind and gentle Populace, do you still wish to
> hold Tourney by the Loch with this new issue.
>
> William Wescot of Welewen
> Baron
> Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra

Good Baron, of what event do you speak? I don't see any reference
(yet) on either the Kingdom calendar[1] or the Steppes web site[2]
for the weekend of October 7-8.

(Reading Ansteorra list...) Oh, never mind.
"Come to the Fall Court of Their Excellencies Mushir 'Abd al-Mahdi
Jamal ibn Hakim and Duchess Valeria Richila Navarro on Saturday
October 7th and Sunday October 8th."

Yeah, that would do it.

Have you discussed this with Mahadi?

Michael