[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 09:49:50 PDT 2006

In my opinion, that's not necessary, we just need to
get out there and advertise.

We've got titled competitions going on that weekend. I
know Don Modius is providing a Del 10 blade as part of
the rapier prize. Let's make it a "Tools of the Trade"
theme. I'll step up and offer an $100 bookstore gift
card as part of the A&S prize. As a past dance
champion, I'll add some jewelry to the dance
competition prize.

We have a lot we could do to drum up support for this
event, we just have to expend some energy. Let's get
our web site up! Mention those prizes on the web page
and on the email lists! Every event we go to between
now and then should have an official representative in
court talking about this event!

I have some other ideas that I'll start working on.

Do not go gently into that good night!!!

-Dame Clara