[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Fri Aug 11 14:20:05 PDT 2006

I actually feel that this is something we don't need
to worry about. Steppes is far enough away that it is
not going to affect attendance here much, if at all.

On the other hand, if I were in Brad Leah I think I'd
be doing a little kicking and screaming... :-)  I
might get riled up enough to go throw a little poop on
my neighbor's shoes, for being rather un-neighborly.

The one thing I would like to see done with TBtL would
be to stop putting it in a church and making it just a
daytrip sort of thing. To me that diminishes the
event. Certainly far more than simply having a little
competition. I find it difficult to get into a tourney
mindset when cars are driving by 15' away.

Neassa - rather old and opinionated

PS: Hey, I'm giving up a trip to England to go to
TBtL! Well, not really, but I will be at the event.
:-)