[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:53:41 PDT 2006

   Lisabetta, I believe that Modius was discussing the White Scarf Circle
for when we host Guardian of the Gauntlet, as the Crown will be in Brad Leah
the weekend of Tourney.
   I think that Master Michael puts forth an excellent idea!  The rules
pertaining the Ansteorra-Announce list are rather strict.  Can an
off-calendar event be advertised on that list?  We should definitely utilize
that.  Also, we could flood the Ansteorra list with the different activities
in our event to shadow the Steppes event.
   I am in favor of having the event regardless, however, we need to think
of the Barony.  I agree with Lord Fergus, let's gather thoughts & ideas on
the list and wait to make a decision until Populace.

In Service,
Brian
Cadet to Brian