[Loch-soilleir] Fighter Practice update

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 05:16:52 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone,

We had a most excellent chivalric fighter practice on Tuesday night.  Thanks to Centurion Michael for getting the word out and hosting a melee practice for his birthday!  We had 13 fighters in attendance, if I counted correctly, for several of us it was our first time in any type of melee situation.  If you are a melee fighter or combat archer please let your interest be known as there are senior fighters looking to form units for consistent melee practice.

Herr Gunthar and Herrin Hedwig have graciously offered to host a Loch fighter practice at their home on the 2nd Wednesday of the month to coincide with the Heraldic Consultation.  The possibility of a second night is there as well if enough interest is shown - please make use of this opportunity for further practice.

Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!

Very truly yours,

Fergus