[Loch-soilleir] Revel\Practice this Sunday Sept. 3

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 03:57:54 PDT 2006

Hello all - this note from Tristan:

Please come out and join us for Loch's Revel and Fighter Practice this Sunday.

We'll be at Skrabanek Park in Danbury.  As was discussed at Loch's last populace meeting, the Revel is in conjunction with the regular Sunday practice held by folks interested in re-forming Torre de los Brazos.
The park has plenty of shade trees, picnic tables, BBQ pits, a large covered pavillion, and flush toilets.  Don Allessandro and I will be holding a rapier practice and will provide some snack food and drinks.
Feel free to bring other munchies as you desire.

When:   Sunday September 3rd, 2006 starting at 2pm
Where:  Skrabanek Park in Danbury, TX 77534

Directions from all points between Dickinson and Pearland:
Make your way to State Highway 35 in Alvin.
Take 35 south.
Turn left onto TX-28-Spur (also called Main ST, there will be a yellow flashing light at the intersection and an old "Wolf Pak" convenience store will be on the right side).
Continue down Main until you cross the railroad tracks.
Skrabanek Park is on your immediate left.