[Loch-soilleir] Yule Thanks

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:41:23 PST 2006

Greetings All,

            What a wonderful time we all had today.  I'd like to thank
several people for helping me make this day possible.  First, HL Wyllow for
helping us to obtain the facility; it is a wonderful site and we thoroughly
loved using it.  Second Fergus and Frieda for stepping up at the last minute
and doing feast with such gusto! No one left hungry, everyone was impressed
and I won't have to eat for at least days now!  Your feast was magnificent!
Next, Tristan and the set up and take down crew.  You all proved that you
CAN get in and out of a building and leave it better than you found it in
less than 2 hours!  You guys rock!  Brian, the boar extraordinaire, herald
of high renown and all around go to man…you rock and your help this weekend
was invaluable.  Dame Clara, thank you for stepping into the kitchen, taking
over service coordination and making sure everyone was able to enjoy that
feast.  The smoothness of service and the enjoying noises in the hall were
surely due to your guidance.  Giovanna, you ran gate, you made me laugh and
you are such an asset to our group!  Thank you for your help and efforts.  HL
Rhi…the kids (even the "tall" ones) had such a blast today.  Thank you for
running MoC!

Last, but certainly never least, my dear and wonderful husband Gunthar.  You
washed dishes all day, you chased the kids, you calmed me, and you were my
silent support.  Your willingness to do what needed to be done…even before
the event is so special and awesome.  Thank you for being there for me and
lending your aid to our barony.  I would never have been able to pull it all
off today with a smile were it not for you!

Merry Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

A tired but happy Hedwig

--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!