[Loch-soilleir] Want to be an officer?

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 15:23:45 PST 2006

The barony has several open, or soon to be open, positions. Please consider serving. The SCA needs volunteers to make our Dream possible. You may serve as an officer for up to a maximum of two years, but you can serve for a shorter period.

  Hospitaler
  Chronicler (as soon as a replacement is found)
  Seneschal (effective March 2006)

  You will need to fill out an Application for Office
  (www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license. Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475) for further information about how and where to apply for each of these offices.

  Thank you to all who have already sent in your applications. Please give a copy of your application to me for the seneschal's files and one each to Their Excellencies (you can bring the copies to populace if you don't want to mail them).

  Lessa
  Seneschal
  Loch Soilleir

  P.S. Help! Someone please take my job so I can work on our May event!