[Loch-soilleir] Want to be an officer?

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 19:27:48 PST 2006

I am volenteering to be seneshal, but with only one requirement...all populous meetings must be held at my house...or within a few miles of it.

  your servant,
  mahee...in Loch Soilleir North.

Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com> wrote:
    The barony has several open, or soon to be open, positions. Please consider serving. The SCA needs volunteers to make our Dream possible. You may serve as an officer for up to a maximum of two years, but you can serve for a shorter period.

  Hospitaler
  Chronicler (as soon as a replacement is found)
  Seneschal (effective March 2006)