[Loch-soilleir] Want to be an officer?

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 20:55:35 PST 2006

Please fill in the on-line form and sent it in to the
Regional with a copy of your Driver's License, and
current membership card.  Also send copies to the
current Seneshal and the Baron and Baroness.

We would also like a permission slip from your Don and
your lovely Lady Wife.

If we can get all that, THEN we will talk...

William