[Loch-soilleir] Armor Smith or Loner needed

Suren Unegen commander at mongounegen.com
Sun Feb 12 23:29:23 PST 2006

Greetings,
At long last I finely got my Email straightened out and am finally
getting every thing fixed up. I do have a question for the wonderful
people of the Barony, do we have an armor smith close by willing to do a
trade deal. I have a 4’X4’ piece 16g stainless steel and I need some
knees and elbows for Gulf War. I have been trying for a wile to make
them myself but just do not have the equipment to do it right and now
have a job looming on the horizon, which will leave me with no time to
work on anything at all. I would be willing to do a trade or pay out
right to have this work done for me. Or if you might have a set of knees
or elbows you are willing to loan for the time of war that would work to
the sheet of stainless would be yours in return for helping a confirmed
non-armor making person.
Thank,
Fox
Refr inn draumspaki