[Loch-soilleir] Armor Smith or Loner needed

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 21:27:28 PST 2006

We do not really have an armorer for hire in the
Barony that I know of.  There might be someone around
that may be willing to work a trade that I don't know
about though.

Sir Alexis is more than willing to help, share his
knowledge, patterns, and tools.  All you have to do is
get in touch with him and figure out when the two of
you can schedule time.  You can usually cut and beat
out a simple set of knee and elbow cops in a night.
If you want some articulated stuff, that will take a
couple of nights.

William