[Loch-soilleir] ISO pictures from Yule

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:44:44 PST 2006

Greetings Y'all,
   At Yule Gunthar allowed our rambunctious and happy 8 year old to use our
digital camera all day.  We got awesome pictures of the ceiling and floor
and a balloon suspended in mid air.  However, we didn't get any pictures of
us.  I know a few people were snapping pictures and we posed for one (I
can't remember who as that weekend I came down with the plague).  If it was
your camera would you mind sending me a copy via the email so I can have a
picture of my family in garb?  Please?  Bats eyes...smiles really
big...Thank you and as always I remain,

--
In Service to "The Dream",
Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt