[Loch-soilleir] 911 911 HELP!!!

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:37:25 PST 2006

Hey,
Gunthar's Tracker died (litterally we're porbably not going to be able to
fix this) near Texas City this morning on his way to work.  A coworker
picked him up but she had no room for his ARMOR (that he is working so hard
on) or any of his other stuff so he had to leave it.  We do not have a way
to tow it home at all. Is there anyone out there willing to come help me try
and get the car home or transfer his stuff to my trunk?  Call me ASAP:
281-464-7433
PLEASE!

--
In Service to "The Dream",
Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt