[Loch-soilleir] coronation

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 03:44:04 PDT 2006

Ma guid freends,

After speaking with some of you privately about coronation, I wonder if anyone would be interested in renting a van and traveling as a group?  I could look into the particulars today.  It might be too late to find a rental and I have no idea how much they cost.  Let me know if you are interested in persuing this idea.  My plans are to leave this area around midnight Friday night and drive through to San Angelo.  Fride and I work tomorrow so we can't leave before tomorrow night anyway - this way I can grab a nap before the drive.  Let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting a van!

cheerio the nou,

Fergus