[Loch-soilleir] coronation

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 08:47:28 PDT 2006

After a bit of research I have found that there are not a lot of places that rent passenger vans anymore.  PV Rental has a 12 passenger van that they rent for $75.00 a day.  The only down side is that you only get 150 miles/day free, after that it is $0.25/mile.  For the trip it would end up being about $325.00 + gas.

We would need at least a couple of riders before the price per rider would make it cheaper than an individual spending their own gas money.  I anticipate that the 800+ mile trip would cost about $80.00 (based on 30 mpg) or so per car for the trip depending on your gas mileage of course.  You would benefit additionally by no wear and tear on your own vehicle and you don't have to drive at all.  That worth will vary from individual to individual.  This is the perfect type of event to do something like this as we don't have a need for a ton of gear.