[Loch-soilleir] coronation

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Jul 6 10:13:03 PDT 2006

> After a bit of research I have found that there are
> not a lot of places that rent passenger vans
> anymore.

Good afternoon Fergus,

I hope you're getting some nibbles with the van offer.
:-) It's a good idea, but it may be coming a little
late for most people to decide. Maybe not... Good
luck!

Katya and I both work in schools so we were already
off on Friday. Alexis is taking the day off, or most
of it, and I don't think Brandyn (Baron William's son)
is employed yet since graduating, so we're planning on
leaving early Friday.

Neassa