[Loch-soilleir] coronation

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 10:46:59 PDT 2006

Good afternoon Your Excellency,

I think you are right - I am going to just default back to my original plan.  :)  I thought I might throw the idea out there to see if there was any interest.  If there is interest in the future, something like this would always be good for any of the non-camping events.  Incidently, Fride and I will have room for 2 to Redtape and KHSS.  I would love to be able to leave early on Fridays.  Contract work is nice but it is times like this I miss having paid vacation.  We will see you all up there!  If you forget anything give me a shout (713-502-0384) and I will see what we can do.

Fergus