[Loch-soilleir] Torre de los Brazos ...

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 22:30:08 PDT 2006

Maria,
  As my understanding goes, Torre de los Brazos is a dormant group.  When
Torre folded, the lands were given to Loch Soilleir, that is why it is
"under the protection of".  Torre is, officially, nothing more than a
registered name and device and has not been given permission to reform.
However, there are some people who are attempting to restart Torre as an
active group.
  It was basically assumed that Torre, if it met all requirements & was
approved by the Crown, would become a Canton of the Loch.  For now,
though, the Loch is the official group in charge of the area that was &
could be Torre.
  So yes, Maria, they did lose their Shire status, but they are not a
Canton.  They are working on getting approved to be recognized as an
official group.  I hope that someone will post some contact info for the
good gentles trying to restart the group as I do not have that information.,
but I know that Lady Mahearra d'Hexam lives in that area and has been acting
as an unofficial liaison between Loch & Torre.  If someone has her e-mail or
if she is on this list, she would be the one to contact.  If I'm completely
wrong, someone educate me.
Hope that helps.

Ld Brian O' hUilliam,
Cadet to Don Brian MacCael