[Loch-soilleir] July 24 charter painting- whitework class?

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 12:53:03 PDT 2006

Hi all,

At the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium on
July 22, I will be teaching a beginning whitework
class. If there's enough interest locally, I am
thinking about repeating that class on July 24, which
is our usual charter painting night.

The class is geared toward absolute beginners (no
experience is necessary) and describes how to do some
simple whitework techniques in order to dress up your
painted charters.

This would be a definite class-type setting (a little
lecture followed by some hands-on work) instead of our
usual free-form paint-n-socialize activities. I'll ask
that attendees not work on charter painting during the
class, because, well, I'm just not that good at
multi-tasking. ;) However, if there's time left over
after the class, we could go back to our regular
paintin' n' socializin'. :)

Please RSVP me at this address if you're interested.
I'll do the class if I can get responses from three or
more interested folks. It's important to RSVP so I can
be sure to have enough handouts and supplies prepared.
I'll plan to start at 6:30, like usual, but if you
need more time to get here, let me know and I can push
the start time back to 7:00.

Drop me a note if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Sara