[Loch-soilleir] July 24 charter painting- whitework class?

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 07:52:08 PDT 2006

Greetings!

We will be proceeding with the whitework class on
Monday night. If you'd like to attend, please RSVP
right away so I can be sure to have enough materials
on hand.

The following folks have told me they are planning to
come. If I've missed you somehow, please drop me a
note. I got several verbal replies at the event
yesterday, and failed to write them all down, so I
feel like I'm forgetting someone. :/

Galen and Rachel
Fride (and Fergus?)
Hillary