[Loch-soilleir] Question of the Month

Tunello, Alyssa A. (JSC-DV/GHG)[GHG] alyssa.a.tunello at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 17 07:31:16 PDT 2006

Ciao a Tutti,

It is that time again... Time to dust off the cobwebs of our minds and
answer the Question of the Month.  This month's questions is one of my
favorites!  I am looking forward to receiving all of your responses and
putting them in the newsletter for all to read... so without further
ado...

Drum Roll Please....

If given the opportunity to travel to your favorite time in History...
What modern convenience would you take with you? Why?

Have fun with this one :)

Nel Servizio,

Signoran Giovanna Bresciano

Barony of Loch Soilleir

Chronicler

txpcgirle at hotmail.com

***Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve
greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them - William
Shakespeare***