[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting, Tu. May 20, at 7:30p

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 10:07:13 PDT 2006

As of this morning, everything looked clear - but I don't know about Nasa Rd 1.  Any of our NASA folk have a road condition report? :)

  See you tonight

  Fergus

Patti Snyder <mahearra at quik.com> wrote:
          For those who need to travel a distance for populace, are there any words of caution/advice concerning the excess water that seems to be everywhere?  Any areas to avoid close to the meeting site?
  Mahearra