[Loch-soilleir] new Loch Soilleir Virtual Scribe

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 17:20:11 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Populace of Loch Soilleir,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you have a new Virtual Scribe to administrate the Loch Soilleir website. Congratulations goes to Fergus Stout. We offer our thanks and appreciate to all past virtual scribes of the Loch Soilleir website and look forward to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Mahdi and Valeria
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org