[Loch-soilleir] new Loch Soilleir Virtual Scribe

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 06:16:32 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I would like to thank HL Chiara, Their Excellencies, and the officers of the Loch for their support in allowing me to serve our Barony in this capacity.  Once I have fully transitioned into the role, I will need input on any corrections that need to be made and suggestions for new content.  I will address this in a future email as well as at populace.

Your humble servant,

Ld. Fergus Stout
Virtual Scribe, Barony of Loch Soilleir