[Loch-soilleir] CANCELLED: Loch fighter practice in the park Sun. 3/26

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 15:34:43 PST 2006

There's a conflict with another group who wants to use the park.
  Please notify others who do not subscribe to the Loch email list.

  Lessa
  Seneshal

  Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:21:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com>
Subject: fighter practice in the park next Sun. 3/26 at 2p
To: Loch Soilleir list <loch-soilleir at ansteorra.org>

  Location:
  Skrabanek Park in Danbury, Texas, on the corner of Spur 28 (off Hwy 35 between Alvin and Angleton) and County Road 171.

  Fighting types dependent on the availability of a warranted marshal for each fighting style.

Bring out your hibachis and grills since we usually have a potluck picnic after practice. Please email me with the food item(s) you are bringing so we don't duplicate (e.g., hot dogs but no buns).

  Lessa
Seneschal, Loch Soilleir
melessant at yahoo.com