[Loch-soilleir] CANCELLED: Loch fighter practice in the park Sun. 3/26

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:04:30 PST 2006

Greetings all,

If anyone is wanting/needing to have a practice, please join Gate's Edge.
We meet at Meyer Park located on Cypresswood Dr between Stubener Airline and
Cypress Forest in Spring, TX.  Lord Tora and I show up around 4 pm and will
be there til 6 pm.  If anyone needs directions, please email me off-list.

We would love to have some of you show up.  We will have both heavy and
light marshals there.  We don't have a potluck afterwards though.

See ya there!
Racheal  : )

On 3/24/06, Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  There's a conflict with another group who wants to use the park.
> Please notify others who do not subscribe to the Loch email list.
>
> Lessa
> Seneshal
>
> *Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com>* wrote:
>
> Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:21:17 -0800 (PST)
> From: Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com>
> Subject: fighter practice in the park next Sun. 3/26 at 2p
> To: Loch Soilleir list <loch-soilleir at ansteorra.org>
>
> Location:
> Skrabanek Park in Danbury, Texas, on the corner of Spur 28 (off Hwy 35
> between Alvin and Angleton) and County Road 171.
>

> Fighting types dependent on the availability of a warranted marshal for
> each fighting style.
>
> Bring out your hibachis and grills since we usually have a potluck picnic
> after practice. Please email me with the food item(s) you are bringing so we
> don't duplicate (e.g., hot dogs but no buns).
>
> Lessa
> Seneschal, Loch Soilleir
> melessant at yahoo.com

Racheal no Ansteorra