[Loch-soilleir] Youth Boffer Practice - Tuesday, at UH Practice

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Mar 26 06:09:47 PST 2006

Once again, it is the 4th Tuesday of the month!  Youth warriors, come out and fight!

We practice alongside the adult warriors at the University of Houston, Gate 13 park, from about 7-9pm.

You must bring a parent/guardian, athletic protection (a cup for boys, a sock or female groin plate for girls), and wear long sleeves, long trousers and sturdy closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (sneakers are fine).  I will bring loaner armor.

Here is a reminder of the rules, condensed:
To participate on the field you must:
1. Control your Temper
2. Call your Blows
3. Behave in a Courteous and Chivalric Manner
4. Listen to the Marshal
The full rules and armor conditions can be found here:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/Section5-Youth.pdf

In Service to the Youth of Ansteorra,
--H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh, Loch Youth Marshal

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.