[Loch-soilleir] Rattan for sale?

Pappa Scott bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 16:55:11 PDT 2006

Thank you both for your quick responses.  I will follow up on those leads.  I appreciate it very much.

Fergus

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:01:51 -0500
From: "Steelquist, John F"
Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] Rattan for sale?
To: "Loch Soilleir Announcements"

There are occasionally merchants with rattan at various events (probably
at Steppes this weekend).  However, most of us get our rattan from Sir
Godwin from Stargate.  He's often at Tuesday practice, and he'll throw
some staves in if you let him know you need some ahead of time.

As for what weapons to make - well, everything, of course! :)  There are
several traveling arsenals (Madog jumps to mind) that are available for
loan, so you might want to try a couple different weapons and styles and
see what you like best before spending a small fortune on rattan...

Ulsted (owner of another arsenal, if I remember to put it into the
truck...)

Message: 4