[Loch-soilleir] Lysts at Castleton

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 07:40:00 PDT 2006

For several months at populace meetings, we've discussed participating in the Lysts at Castleton event, taking place on June 9-11, 2006, in Austin, Texas http://lysts.swordworks.org).

  If you are planning on attending, please contact Lessa (melessant AT yahoo.com) so I can get an idea of how many participants we plan to bring.

  Baroness Katya volunteered to provide staff to run Gate. She will need staff for Friday night and Saturday morning. Please contact her (kcofrin AT flash.net) if you can help.

  Loch Soilleir is sponsoring the foot combat segment, by hosting a pavillion. If you would like to offer some finger foods, drinks, or other ideas for hospitality, please contact Lessa (melessant AT yahoo.com).

  Lessa
  Seneschal