[Loch-soilleir] re: baronial virtual scribe position

loch-soilleir_vscribe@ansteorra.org loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri May 5 10:29:24 PDT 2006

Hi!

I few corrections to the post that Lessa sent out.  The new V-Scribe does
not neccessarily need to know all those languages that she mentioned.
It's a nice touch as it can lead to a really cool website, but not
necessary.  I created the website in Front Page and then uploaded the site
using a ftp server.  What is meant when said that the site does not
support Front Page extensions is that you cannot upload the site from
within Front Page.  You have to use a ftp server and load everything that
way.

Also, the new V-scribe will also be the administrator for the Loch mailing
list.  All that means is that you will have to approve occasional posts
that are from non members and delete the odd piece of spam that tries to
post to the list.  And the position comes with a nifty new e-mail address!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at
ecombs79 at hotmail.com.

Jennette