[Loch-soilleir] In search of local artisan

Pappa Scott bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 09:02:02 PDT 2006

Greetings to the list,

If I remember correctly, the Loch has several wonderful woodworkers in the area.  Does anyone know of any that are actively taking commissions at the moment?  I am looking to have 4 breakdown chairs and a table made.  Perhaps some feast gear as well, I am flip-floping between wood and pewter.  Feel free to contact me off list with the information at bullheaded67atyahoo.com

I appreciate your kind attention.  Thank you.

Ld Fergus Stout