[Loch-soilleir] Question of the Month

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Sun May 7 15:26:45 PDT 2006

For my question of the month answer I pick Marco Polo.
He was one of the great explorers, traveling through
many countries and meeting many people from very
different types of cultures.  He must have had a very
open mind for his time and I bet he told really good
stories.
Baroness Katya

--- Giovanna Bresciano <txpcgirle at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Good Day unto the Serpentine Populace.

The Serpent's Tale has a new section called "Question
of the Month" In this section the populace is asked a
question and their answers are put in the Serpent's
Tale.  It’s a great way to add your touch to your
newsletter.  Please respond by May 23rd.

The June Question is:

If you could meet anyone from your favorite time
period who would it be and why?

Got a burning question you’d love to hear the answer
to?  Do you want to get to know your fellows in the
group?  Well then Ask and the answer shall be given
unto you J

In Service,

Lady Giovanna Bresciano
Barony of Loch Soilleir - Chronicler