[Loch-soilleir] 2007 Budget Requests

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Sun Nov 12 14:47:04 PST 2006

Greetings!

It seems the modern world just won't leave us alone in our medieval
fantasies...

So, any officers (or anyone, really) who think they might spend money in
the upcoming year should send me their budgets.  This allows a
simplified disbursement process (you'll get your money quicker).

Such things as the Ansteorran Gazette, for instance.  Or postage and
printing.

I have to submit the Loch budget by the end of this month, so if you
could get those to me by populace (the 21st), that would be great.

Thanks,
Ulsted