[Loch-soilleir] Domesday

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:56:17 PDT 2006

Greetings unto all on this soggy Monday morning,
This is the last reminder to go out about the Domesday updates.  If you want
IN or you want OUT or you have new information to be added or corrected you
have until tomorrow morning to get that to me.  After that I will be doing
the final proof print to take with me to populace tomorrow night.  Once it
has been passed around populace the ONLY editing that will be done is to
correct anything pointed out during populace.
The Domesday will be available at Tourney by the Loch October 7,2006.

Thank you,

--
Hedwig

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
         -Eleanor Roosevelt-