[Loch-soilleir] Domesday

Kathy Elliott bardkat at verizon.net
Mon Sep 18 06:20:38 PDT 2006

Hedwig,

We have moved, but will be moving again in January, so I don't want to post
my current address either.

Please change me contact information to kelliott at sjgs.org.  That's my work
e-mail, and it's the one thing I know will stay constant no matter where we
go.  Please delete our address and phone number, and the old e-mail address.
They are no longer valid.

Thanks,
Kat

(Katrina of Coventry & Michael of Redheugh)